We’ve created this blog so you can learn more about SWEPCO, our employees and our perspectives. We’ll respond to your questions, comments, praise and even criticism.
Even though comments on Connections are moderated, we’ll present opposing viewpoints. We want to have a conversation with you.
Please keep your comments and posts respectful to community members and relevant to SWEPCO’s programs, news and initiatives.
SWEPCO reserves the right to remove postings that are:
– libelous, profane, defamatory, hateful, harassing, threatening or obscene;
– personal attacks against our employees;
– contain links or advertisements;
– violate copyright or intellectual property rights;
– contain spam or are intended to cause technical disruptions to this blog;
– off-topic; or
– violate WordPress’ terms of service or any laws or regulations.
In addition, we will not post form letters with the same content from multiple users. Relevant comments or likes on previous published posts are always welcome. We reserve the right to delete excessive postings to improve the overall visitor experience. Anyone repeatedly posting material that violates these guidelines will be banned from participating in blog.
If you have a concern about bills, a specific incident or employee, please contact Customer Service at https://SWEPCO.com/contact/ or call 1-888-216-3523.
If you have something to sell to SWEPCO, please complete the vendor registration form at http://www.AEP.com/about/suppliers/.
If you’re interested in a job, a list of openings and applications are available at http://AEP.com/careers.