By Shelly Marie Redmond, Culinary Dietitian, Founder of Skinny Louisiana
Looking for a delicious low-carb fudge and keto fudge recipe for your family’s holiday menu? Shelly’s video gives you the step-by-step instructions on how to make low-carb fudge and how to make low-carb fudge keto friendly.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp. Swerve granular sugar replacer (can use 2 tbsp. Monkfruit)
- 3 cups Lily’s Dark chocolate chips (can use Lily’s Milk Chocolate Chips)
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup pecans, chopped (optional, can use any nut)
- Combine heavy whipping cream and Swerve in pan over high heat.
- Stir until Swerve is dissolved.
- Add Lily’s chocolate chips. Lower heat to medium. Continuously stir until chocolate is fully melted.
- Add vanilla extract and nuts (optional).
- Remove from heat and stir until all combined.
- Pour into a lined 8 x 8 pan with non stick aluminum foil.
- Refrigerate for 2 or more hours.
- Cut into 36 squares.
NET CARBS: 2g
Calories: 70 Fat: 6g, Saturated fat: 2.5g, Cholesterol: <5mg, Sodium: 0mg, Carbs: 4g, Fiber: 2g, Protein: 1g.
Carb count exclude sugar alcohols. New carb count is determined with the equation total carbohydrate – total fiber – sugar alcohol.
Recipe Developed by Culinary Dietitian and Skinny Louisiana Founder, Shelly Marie Redmond, MS, RD, LDN. She is the author of Skinny Louisiana…in the Kitchen and Skinny Louisiana…in the Slow Cooker and Instant Pot. Be sure to like Skinny Louisiana on Facebook and watch her weekly cooking videos on the Skinny Louisiana You Tube Channel. Questions for Shelly? Email her at email@example.com.