By Shelly Marie Redmond, Culinary Dietitian, Founder of Skinny Louisiana
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, washed, trimmed, and halved
- 2 slices of low-sodium turkey bacon, cut in small pieces
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. low-sodium Cajun seasoning (we used Tony’s Spice N’ Herbs Creole Seasoning)
Air Fryer Directions:
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Toss until Brussels are well coated.
- Pour all ingredients into Air Fryer basket.
- Cook at 360 for 15 minutes. Shake basket. Cook for an additional 3-5 minutes.
- Line baking sheet with non-stick aluminum foil. Pour Brussels on lined baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
Yield: 6 servings
Calories: 60, Total fat: 3g, Cholesterol: <5mg, Sodium: 250mg, Total carbohydrates: 7g, Fiber: 3g, Sugars: 2g, Protein: 3g.
NET CARBS: 4g.
Recipe Developed by Culinary Dietitian and Skinny Louisiana Founder, Shelly Marie Redmond, MS, RD, LDN. She is the author of Skinny Louisiana…in the Kitchen and Skinny Louisiana…in the Slow Cooker and Instant Pot. Be sure to like Skinny Louisiana on Facebook and watch her weekly cooking videos on the Skinny Louisiana You Tube Channel. Questions for Shelly? Email her at email@example.com.